Are you looking to make money online? Maybe you’re looking to monetize your blog. You don’t even need a blog to start affiliate marketing. Join these affiliate networks and start making more money today.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you purchase something through one of those links, I may earn a commission. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
What is an Affiliate Network?
An affiliate network connects companies with publishers. Once approved for their programs, companies will pay you a commission to promote their products.
Don’t know how affiliate marketing works, read this post on What is Affiliate Marketing.
Why Should You Join an Affiliate Network?
- You can find a lot of affiliate programs with these networks.
- Programs are sorted to help you find ones that suit your readers
- You’re able to manage and check your programs in one place
- Some companies ONLY allow access to their affiliate programs through affiliate networks
Best Affiliate Networks
ShareASale has been around for 19 years. They have thousands of programs including clothes, travel, food, home & garden, and so much more. There are so many programs, and most niches will be able to find a program right for them.
How To Sign Up
- Head Over to ShareASale Affiliate Account Signup Page
- Create a username and password. And select the country where you live.
- Enter your website. ShareASale will also ask questions such as language, content type, current promotional strategies, etc
- Your Email. If you use a domain email (like firstname.lastname@example.org), your account will be “Fast Tracked.” I did this, and I was approved in 32 minutes (from signup confirmation email to acceptance email).
- Contact Information
- More Website information
- Choose your payment method. You can choose check (via mail or FedEx) or direct deposit.
- Terms and conditions.
- Confirm Email
- Agree to terms and confirm the information you provided
Signing up is free but you do have to have a website in order to sign up. Need help? Check out this post to get your website up and running in less than an hour.
02. Flex Offers
Flex Offers has over 10,000 advertisers for you to work with.
The application process is quick, fill out the form here and wait to be accepted. Applications are typically approved or denied within two days. Mine took 1.5 hours though.
How to Sign Up
- Go to Publisher Registration Here
- Enter Your Account Information
- Confirm your email.
- Your Company Information/Contact Information. Don’t have a company, that’s ok! Just use your name instead of a company name.
- Enter Your Traffic Sources. Show them how you plan on promoting their offers
Awin has over 29,000 advertisers to work with. It was formed in 2017, when two other affiliate networks merged. Awin also owns ShareASale.
How to Sign Up
- Go to Publisher Sign up Here
- Account Setup. This includes company name, tax residency, your name, email, and password.
- Promotional Type. Here you’ll choose your “Primary Region” where you’ll be promoting and your method of promoting.
- Promotional Space. You will need a website to sign up, a description of that website and its sector or category.
- Verification. This includes your full address and phone number. It also includes a verification method which is either an invitation code or a small fee (I believe it was $5). The fee is refunded with your first commission payment.
- Confirm your email.
- Wait for your Approval.
MaxBounty is favorite affiliate network. Unfortunately, it isn’t for beginners which is why its so far down the list. If you start with the other and build your way up, you can get here pretty quick.
Before you can actually join, they do require a phone interview. It’s really quick and super easy. As long as you have some affiliate marketing experience, you shouldn’t have a problem getting accepted.
How To Sign Up
- Head over to MaxBounty
- Click “Are you an affiliate?” and hit the “Become an Affiliate” button.
- Basic Info. Enter your name, company (if you have one, if not use your name) and password.
- Security. Fill in security questions and answers.
- Contact. Enter email and phone. They will call you so they also ask for the best time to call. You’re also asked for your skype, I don’t have one (I do, just no clue on the details – so I just N/A and it worked). They also ask how you’ve heard of MaxBounty – you’re more than welcome to say Dani from Income Bosses or where else you’ve heard it from.
- Address. Provide your full address.
- Experience. Asked how much experience you have. Typically, MaxBounty doesn’t approve beginners so if you have experience say so. You do want to be realistic – don’t claim to be extremely experienced when you’re not. They’ll also ask you to describe your past experience, how you intend to promote offers, types of offers you want to promote, and your website.
- Terms. Read and agree to the terms.
- Verify your application
- Phone Interview. The interview is pretty quick around the 5-10 minute mark. And they’ll ask about your experience.
05. CJ Affiliate
CJ affiliate was founded in 1998, so they’ve been around for a while. They have over 2000 advertisers that you can work with, across many categories, so there will be something for almost any niche.
How to Signup
- Head over to the CJ Publisher Signup Page
- Enter your language, name, and email.
- Confirm your email
- Account settings. Confirm your language and choose the country and currency.
- Contact Information. Add your Phone number and create a password for your account.
- Company Information. If you don’t have a company – enter your name and address details.
- Website Information. Enter your website URL and other details
- Accept Terms
Have you tried any of these affiliate networks? Which is your favorite?
PS: I have this awesome freebie library that you should check out & yes – it’s all free!